An Azure Administrator is responsible for implementing, monitoring, and maintaining Microsoft Azure solutions, including major services related to compute, storage, network, and security. Get certified today.
Duration 40 hs
Audience profile This course is for Azure Administrators. Azure Administrators manage the cloud services that span storage, networking, and compute cloud capabilities, with a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle. They take end-user requests for new cloud applications and make recommendations on services to use for optimal performance and scale, as well as provision, size, monitor and adjust as appropriate. This role requires communicating and coordinating with vendors. Azure Administrators use the Azure Portal and as they become more proficient they use PowerShell and the Command Line Interface.
AZ-100T01-A: Manage Subscriptions and Resources – Link At course completion After completing this course, students will be able to: • Manage Azure subscriptions and billing, and implement Azure policies.
- Implement access management with Azure users, groups, and role-based access control.
- Use Azure Monitor to configure Azure alerts and review the Azure Activity Log.
- Query and analyze Log Analytics data.
- Deploy resources with ARM templates and organize Azure resources.
- Optimize your use of Azure tools like the Azure portal, Azure PowerShell, Cloud Shell and the Azure CLI.
AZ-100T02-A: Implementing and Managing Storage – Link At course completion After completing this course, students will be able to: • Create Azure storage accounts for different data replication, pricing, and content scenarios.
- Implement virtual machine storage, blob storage, Azure files, and structured storage.
- Secure and manage storage with shared access keys, Azure backup, and Azure File Sync.
- Store and access data using Azure Content Delivery Network, and the Import and Export service.
- Monitor Azure storage with metrics and alerts, and the Activity Log.
AZ-100T03-A: Deploying and Managing Virtual Machines – Link At course completion After completing this course, students will be able to: • Explain virtual machine usage cases, storage options, pricing, operating systems, networking capabilities, and general planning considerations.
- Create Windows virtual machines in the Azure Portal, with Azure PowerShell, or using ARM Templates.
- Deploy custom server images and Linux virtual machines.
- Configure virtual machine networking and storage options.
- Implement virtual machine high availability, scalability, and custom scripts extensions.
- Backup, restore, and monitor virtual machines.
AZ-100T04-A: Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks – Link At course completion After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand virtual networking components, IP addressing, and network routing options.
- Implement Azure DNS domains, zones, record types, and resolution methods.
- Configure network security groups, service endpoints, logging, and network troubleshooting.
- Implement site connectivity schemas including VNet-to-VNet connections and virtual network peering.
AZ-100T05-A: Manage Identities – Link At course completion After completing this course, students will be able to: • Implement Azure Active Directory, Self-Service Password Reset, Azure AD Identity Protection, and integrated SaaS applications.
- Configure domains and tenants, users and groups, roles, and devices.
- Implement and manage Azure Active Directory integration options and Azure AD
Module 7: Direct ConnectivityThis module describes various connectivity options using Power BI.Lessons
Connecting to analysis services
Module 8: The Developer APIThis module describes the developer API within Power BI.Lessons
The developer API
Module 9: Power BI mobile appThis module describes the Power BI mobile app.Lessons
Power BI mobile apps
Using the Power BI mobile app
Power BI embedded
After completing this module, students will be able to:
Describe the Power BI mobile app.
Download and use the Power BI mobile app.
Describe Power BI embedded and when you would want to use it.