About this course Master the skills needed to design solutions that run on Azure. A Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect must have expertise in compute, network, storage, and security..
Duration 40 hs
Audience profile Successful Cloud Solutions Architects begin this role with practical experience with operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, billing, and networking..
Course Outline AZ-300T01-A: Deploying and Configuring Infrastructure – Link After completing this course, students will be able to: • Managing Azure Subscriptions and Resources
• Implementing and Managing Storage
• Deploying and Managing VMs
• Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks
• Managing Identities using Azure Active Directory
AZ-300T02-A: Implementing Workloads and Security – Link At course completion After completing this course, students will be able to: • Evaluating and Performing Server Migration to Azure
• Implementing and Managing Application Services
• Implementing Advanced Virtual Networking.
• Securing Identities using Azure AD. AZ-300T03-A: Understanding Cloud Architect Technology Solutions – Link At course completion After completing this course, students will be able to: • Design and Connectivity Patterns
• Hybrid Networking
• Address Durability of Data and Caching
• Measure Throughput and Structure of Data Access AZ-300T04-A: Creating and Deploying Apps – Link At course completion After completing this course, students will be able to: • Use shell commands to create an App Service Web App
• Create Background Tasks
• Use Swagger to document an API
• Create a reliable service
• Create a Reliable Actors app
• Hands-on with Reliable collections
• Understand the Azure Container Registry
• Use Azure Container instances
AZ-300T05-A: Implementing Authentication and Secure Data – Link At course completion After completing this course, students will be able to: • Understand how to Implement authentication using certificates, Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, and tokens.
• Implement Role-aBsed Access Control (RBAC) authorization.
• Implement secure data for end-to-end encryption.
• Implement secure data for implementing SSL and TLS communications.
• Use Azure Key Vault to manage cryptographic keys.
AZ-300 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies AZ-300T06-A: Developing for the Cloud – Link At course completion After completing this course, students will be able to: • How to configure a message-based integration architecture
• Understand how to Develop for Asynchronous Processing
• Begin creating apps for Autoscaling
• Understand Azure Cognitive Services Solutions
Module 7: Direct ConnectivityThis module describes various connectivity options using Power BI.Lessons
Connecting to analysis services
Module 8: The Developer APIThis module describes the developer API within Power BI.Lessons
The developer API
Module 9: Power BI mobile appThis module describes the Power BI mobile app.Lessons
Power BI mobile apps
Using the Power BI mobile app
Power BI embedded
After completing this module, students will be able to:
Describe the Power BI mobile app.
Download and use the Power BI mobile app.
Describe Power BI embedded and when you would want to use it.