Red Hat® JBoss® Fuse Camel Development (JB421) is a hands-on, lab-based course that gives Java™ developers and architects an understanding of Apache Camel and Red Hat’s Camel development enhancements and tools.
This course is based on Red Hat JBoss Fuse v6.3.
Attendees will learn the skills to develop, implement, test, and deploy EIP-based applications using Camel. Camel development is organized around:
- Routes that define a sequence or flow of processing through one or more processors and endpoints
- Processors that massage, interpret, and modify messages within a Camel flow.
- Components used to create endpoints that interact with the outside world for acquiring and transmitting messages.
This course can also help you in your preparation for the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Camel Development exam (EX421).
Course content summary
- Introduce Camel
- Create routes
- Transform data
- Route with Java Beans
- Implement representational state transfer (REST) services
- Deploy Camel routes
- Implement transactions
- Implement parallel processing