Building Advanced Red Hat Enterprise Applications (JB501) is part of Red Hat® JBoss® developer courses. The course is based on a case study. It’s an intensive, hands-on course where the student integrates front- and back-office applications.
The course is based on a case study. Several Red Hat Middleware products are utilized in the solution including Red Hat JBoss Data Grid, Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform, Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite, Red Hat JBoss Fuse, and Red Hat JBoss A-MQ. The student will use Java™ EE 6, Java Persistence API (JPA), business processes, business rules, Camel routes, caching, and queuing in the integrations. Each step of the way, students participate in architectural discussions regarding the design, as they work toward a final solution. Students are expected to have prior knowledge and basic skills in the products utilized.
Course content summary
- Camel routes
- JMS queues
- OSGi deployment
- Data grid remote querying
- Business Central projects
- Business process development
- Business rules development
- JAX-RS and JAX-WS web services
- Java EE 6 topics: JPA, CDI, EJB, JSF
- Automated testing with JUnit, Arquillian, and Selenium