Hours of Contents
Required Skill Level
- Entertainment: Watch entertainment news reports and read articles on celebrities and the entertainment industry. Also analyze complex arguments and learn how to discuss entertainment topics in detail.
- Socializing & Effective Communication: Listen to conversations on social media, pop culture, social issues and more. Learn how to follow multiple speakers in noisy situations as they discuss and debate, often using slang and idioms.
- Technology: Learn how to discuss all things technology, and understand how to use and compare sophisticated products.
- Travel & Leisure: Understand specialized topics in travel and tourism, and learn how to discuss complex itineraries, unusual activities and prepare for a wide variety of excursions.
- Career Success: Learn about best practices in career development and be better able to discuss complex topics from the world of work.
- Lifestyle: Read articles and watch videos about the latest research and trends in mental health, relationships, nutrition and fitness.
- Academic Skills: Explore best practices in academic research and develop the ability to dive into complex texts with nuanced arguments.
- Current Events: Understand world news and current events, including topics related to politics, business, travel, science, health, entertainment, sports and more.
- Review course material.