Hours of Contents
Required Skill Level
- Getting Around town: Learn how to read maps and travel confirmation emails. Also learn how to ask for directions and understand responses in English.
- At The restaurant: Learn vocabulary and situations related to restaurants, including how to order and paying the check.
- At the Doctor: Learn about health, medical research and medical terms to talk to a doctor or healthcare provider in English.
- At work: Learn about communicating at work, including understanding the main idea in presentations, key business terminology related to meetings and general business protocol.
- At School: Learn how to understand instructions in the classroom and common phrases and expressions related to academic English.
- Shopping: Learn how to get the best shopping deals, how to shop online and how to communicate with retail staff.
- At the Airport: Learn how to communicate with airport staff and understand key announcements before and during a flight.
- At the Hotel: Learn vocabulary to communicate with staff and customers in the hospitality industry. Also understand emails related to hotel reservations and how to make requests while staying in a hotel.
- Socializing: Learn how to talk about everyday life, interests and hobbies. Also understand conversations about past and upcoming plans.
- Interacting on Social media: Learn about tweets, status updates, news feeds and many more social media features.
- Expressing Opinion: Learn how to express opinions in English and how to engage in a debate with your friends.
- Common Idioms: Learn common idioms in English and how they are used in the real world.
- World News: Read and understand texts, documents and recordings related to world news and current events. Learn about topics related to politics, business, travel, science, health, entertainment, sports and more.
- Celebrities & Entertainment: Learn the latest in celebrity gossip, music, movies, television and general entertainment news.
- Review: This unit contains guides to the most common writing prompts on English language exams. Also study real-life examples and learn how to conquer the most intimidating writing exams.